GreatJustice.net is a general-purpose, principles-based, cooperative Mastodon instance. We are dedicated to fostering a community based on mutual trust and respect.
- All topics are welcome, as long as they do not violate our Code of Conduct.
- Anyone can be a member, as long as they are committed to our Core Principles. Membership may be capped at times due to limited capacity.
- This instance interoperates with all other instances by default. Instances are only blocked or silenced in response to violations of our Federation Policy.
- All members commit to an explicit set of Core Principles, which may evolve as membership changes.
- The Core Principles provide common values that guide governance and conflict-resolution.
- New members participate in both an orientation and ongoing mentorship.
- Organizational decisions are made by participatory processes open to all members.
- Operational decisions may be delegated to working groups or individuals, who are accountable to the general membership.
- Property of GreatJustice.net is collectively owned by the members.
- If a legal entity is formed, membership will represent exactly one share of ownership.